Table bookings are advised due the the limited number of seats in the pub and garden. You can book a table 6 days prior to the required date.
We are now allowing dogs back into the pub but they should be kept on a short lead and be well behaved.
The government guidelines while visiting us are:
- everyone visiting us will be asked to provide contact details for track and trace before you are seated. You can do this via the NHS Track and Trace app or provide us with contact details
- access to the toilets will be via the main entrance only as the inside of the pub is prohibited
- please remain seated at your table unless using the toilets
- face masks must be worn when not seated
- payment is by card only – no cash
- smoking is prohibited at tables – a designated smoking area has been set up